“Allah! There is no god but He, the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permits? He knows what (appears to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He wills. His Throne does extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).” (Surat al-Baqara, 2:255)


Saturday 25 April 2015

Kesayangan

Assalamualaikum.

Heyya everybody.
how's life?
Hopefully everything is good for us.
Ameen.

Long time not seeing this blog.
I am hibernating because there is nothing new to be shared right here.
I had just finished a book entitled 'Kesayangan' by Ustazah Fatimah Syarha and her husband.
Lots of thing that I've learned from it.
It teaches me to always look at the bright side.
As people says everything happened for a reason.
Now, the way I look at things changes180 degree.
Alhamdulillah.
Everytime I face difficulties in life, I tried my best to find the silver lining behind them.
Life is not easy.
Wallahi its not easy.
But Allah has promised that indeed with difficulties there is ease.
Have faith in Him.
For He is All Knowing.
He knows what is best for us.

For once in life, I feel free from the fear of losing.
Be it losing of the loved ones, losing of belongings or losing of comfort zone.
I wanna tell you a story.
many years ago I fell in love with a guy and to be honest I still love him.
But, maybe fate is not on my side.
The love was an unreciprocated one.
and now, I believe he is seeing another girl.
At first I felt so sad and I can't accept that fact.
I cried myself to sleep for days.
But, now, I see that thing from a different angle.
  If he is not for me, then it's okay.
Allah will replace him with someone better.
Slowly, I accept the fact and move on.
It's not that he is not a good man but maybe he is just not good for me.
Maybe there is someone else out there who is destined to fulfill half of my deen.
I just need to be patient and make lotsa duas.
"Have faith. Have faith. Have faith."
I keep telling myself.
Or maybe one day, Allah will open his heart for me.
I don't know.
I just prayed that Allah will bestow only goodness on me.
On us.
InshaAllah.

Got to go.
See ya later.
Salam alaik.   :))

3 comments:

shasha said...

Minaaa...
:)

*Mina* said...

shashaaa..muah..muah.. :-*

shasha said...

makcik... bila nak update blog?